CMI Senior Manager, Content and Media Analytics
Job Summary: Helping to lead the L’Oreal Consumer Marketing Insights (CMI) team in executing data-driven analyses for brands and as well as the CMO organization focused on the main areas of Creative Analytics and Overall Media Analytics. Responsible for shaping and mentoring a data-driven marketing science practice through: leadership, education, and rigorous inquiry.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Own and evangelize activation of ROI measurement across all marketing campaigns.
- Develop and own Digital Content analytics measurement across strategic campaigns.
- Champion ways of working with external and internal partners to leverage best practices and consistent service across brands within the portfolio.
- Innovate data solutions based on synthesizing current analytical workflows (eg. CRM, Econometric, Media, Creative, etc.)
- Evaluate and monitor the vendor and methodology landscape to provide thought leadership to the organization.
- Define data requirements for actionable analyses.
- Lead the definition of measurement plans that link key business outcomes to performance measures and operational drivers.
- Produce and support team members who create succinct reports highlighting results and key insights for narrow and broad distribution.
- Generate and instruct others in insights that can be leveraged to optimize strategic improvements in marketing effectiveness going forward.
- Lead analytical assessments of marketing performance, isolating key drivers of performance.
- Create and present strategic presentations that translate complex analysis into compelling actionable recommendations (for all levels of management and executives).
- Deliver on innovating new analyses and data products to empower decision makers in the organization.
- Evangelize innovation and utilization of data in business decisions.
Competencies Of Successful Candidates
- At least 6 years of relevant experience; Preferably 3 - 5 years of management experience.
- Experience in Creative Evaluation and Media Analytics (eg. ROI analysis, Control/Test Methodology, etc.); Mentoring analysts who are developing in these areas.
- Experience in being a change agent and consultative partner to marketers/clients.
- Experience at a research vendor (eg. Nielsen, comScore, MillwardBrown, etc.)
- Experience at an agency running research and analytics (GroupM, Omnicom, RGA, Havas, etc.)
- Adaptable leadership style to nurture different employee development paths.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds. Able to effectively translate and present analytics data to business users at the Manager / Director / VP level.
- Methodological mindset to test new ideas and work towards valid results.
- Proven ability to manage external suppliers and ensure top value and performance for organization
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others
- Ability and drive to work in a fast paced environment under short deadlines, tolerance for business ambiguity; the ability to thrive under quickly changing situations; adaptable, with ability to meet short turnaround times.
- Curiosity and tenacity to ask the right questions and follow through with answers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.