Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
CMI Senior Manager, Programmatic Analytics
Job Summary: L’Oréal is looking for a creative programmatic whiz to help our brands elevate their programmatic games. You’ll cut through the noise by designing tests with game-changing outcomes and evangelizing a hard-nosed ROI-focused mindset. This will be a new high-visibility role that works closely with the brands, the Omnimedia, Data Strategy, and Digital IT teams, and our agency and tech partners.
- Work with Omnimedia, our media agency, and our brands to ensure proper monitoring and optimization across our growing programmatic budgets.
- Work with the Data Strategy team and our DMP to evaluate 1st-, 2nd-, and 3rd-party data segments and drive advancement of our data strategy.
- Work with Digital IT, our DMP, and our DSP and other ad tech partners to validate and improve our programmatic strategy, including DSP selection, PMP selection and use, and bidding strategies.
- Effectively manage 3rd-party resources to scale efficiency and standards across the portfolio
- At least five years’ total professional experience.
- At least two years of programmatic analytics experience, preferably at a trading desk, DSP, SSP, consulting firm, or programmatic-savvy media agency.
- Experience presenting to senior-level management and working with external parties (preferably clients and vendors).
- Experience with DSPs, DMPs, ad servers, and ad verification tools.
- Quick-learning, tech-savvy self-starter.
- Experience with marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution is a big plus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds.
- Able to translate and present analytics data to business users across levels.
- Strong critical thinking skills and creative approaches to test new ideas and drive business results.
- Proven ability to manage external suppliers and ensure top value and performance for organization.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others.
- Ability and drive to work in a fast paced environment under short deadlines, tolerance for business ambiguity; the ability to thrive under quickly changing situations; adaptable, with ability to meet short turnaround times.
- Curiosity and tenacity to ask the right questions and follow through with answers.
- Can work hard, but would rather work smart.
- Has fun with data.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
< Vuelva a la lista de empleo