Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Manager / Senior Manager
L'Oreal USA, Consumer Products Division
10 Hudson Yards, NYC
Key Job Accountabilities:
L’Oreal CPD is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eCommerce team, responsible for supporting product catalog management, analytics and online merchandising for our e-Retail accounts.
The role requires the ability to support and execute the best digital programs to meet brands’ objectives. This includes working cross-functionally and executing programs across various digital media platforms to position each brand appropriately as well as a position of digital leadership. Candidate must be outgoing, have strong communication skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring work to life.
This position reports to the CPD account lead supporting the CPD brands L’Oreal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier and Essie, Multi-Cultural Division and works closely with the Field Sales, Shopper Marketing, Marketing, and ICC teams.
· Reporting, forecasting + hindsights: Analyzes the business to further understand performance
of assortment, promotions and levers. Leverage online tools to identify areas
of opportunity (review syndication, out of stocks, share of shelf). Identify and communicate insights and
· Assortment: Help drive strategic online assortment
initiatives such as bundles, kits, and endless aisle catalog with internal
stakeholders. Work closely with the
field team to ensure online is integrated and managed appropriately. Validate that intended online assortment is
executed on Retailer.com to ensure a healthy product catalog with best in class
UX (images, copy, rich content, etc.).
· Ensure best in class customer experience through Retailer.com
product catalog scrubs and briefing/building relevant landing page experiences
for traffic driving initiatives.
· Collaboration: Participates
in brand status calls and support maintenance of activity grids.
· Landing Page Experience: ensure appropriate links and collection pages are being created.
· Support new strategic initiativessuch as loyalty and sampling with the goal of establishing best practices.
· Work closely with eCommerce content counterparts to ensure required inputs are in place for execution. Partner closely with shopper marketing and sale teams to ensure relevant eRetail experience is managed appropriately for the online environment.
· Partner closely with shopper marketing to hindsight specific activities and align on success metrics.