The Senior Manager of CRM is responsible for developing customer-centric programs that drive customer acquisition, retention, personalization, loyalty, and profitable, long-term customer relationships – from ideation, planning, development to execution, tracking, analyzing. The Sr Manager CRM will leverage, manage and maintain data-driven activations across all consumer-facing channels, track and measure all brand owned data across all activation channels including, but not limited to, email, sms, direct mail, media, social as well as provide data-driven consumer insights across the customer’s lifecycle and multi-channel touchpoints.
- Take a consumer-centric approach to CRM efforts to acquire, retain and engage Redken’s consumer database.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders including, but not limited to executive management, category heads, media and cross-functional teams, external vendors, retailers & marketing partners to evolve the data driven marketing roadmap and drive data driven programs and initiatives
- Maximize all opportunities to cross-reference and merge learnings from multiple data sources, (i.E., CRM database and Retailer databases) to create multi-channel strategies
Set ambitious email database name collection goals, implement strategies to meet or exceed goals, liaise with the Legal team to ensure tactics are compliant with L'Oréal guidelines
- Blend brand marketing with direct marketing principles to deliver enhanced solutions and/or new recommendations to build and improve customer experience throughout every step of a consumers’ life cycle and the customer experience with line-of-site toward measuring and improving results
- Support strategic brand objectives, launches, and activities as well as annual plans to drive business results
- Fully leverage first party customer data to more precisely segment target audiences, refine multiple-channel multiple-step customer communication, increase conversion, repeat and retention rates, LTV; grow the number of active and loyal customers as well as reduce churn.
- Ensure data driven marketing cadence aligns with broader Marketing and brand calendars
- Serve as main point of contact between category teams and CRM team
- Partner with Marketing to support major new product category initiatives
- Partner with Media & Division Lead to activate 1P customer data at scale
- Manager CRM vendors and partners
- Track KPIs and provide monthly recap with insights to inform future execution
- 5+ years of relevant experience in CRM, digital project management, performance marketing
- Must have proven track record in driving CRM strategies, database growth, digital engagement, and analytics across channels
- Analytical skills and in-depth database segmentation experience
- Ability to digest data and translate it into clear, meaningful, and actionable insights
- Affinity for marketing technology, systems
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly organized with excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to work closely with a large group of stakeholders representing various areas of business
- Ambitious, resilient, agile, self-starter
- Must possess excellent creative, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce suit is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.