Mission: Ensure Fragrance creation and roll out for all our brands for successful launches in China in line with global strategy.
Key Job Accountabilities
• Strategically works on and supports the implementation of the Fragrance Development Roadmap in China.
• Guarantees the creation and deployment of a robust pipeline of creative fragrances for each category (hair care, skin care, make up etc.) with quality, safety and performance.
• Work in collaboration with consumer team to ensure deep consumer knowledge on all categories
• Ensure collaboration and best practices sharing across Fragrance Development teams in China and worldwide (France, Brazil, China, Japan, India, South Africa):
- To maximize/leverage consumer tested fragrances;
- To enhance cross-country fragrance exchange opportunities.
• Builds and maintains strong collaboration relationships with cross-functional teams based in China and Asia (Laboratories, Marketing, Procurement etc.).
• Promotes a strong partnership with Fragrance Houses to leverage their expertise according to each product category and/or brand, to transform trends in olfactive creations and design winning olfactive themes.
Skills and Requirement
• 10+ years of experience in the Fragrance Industry and/or Business.
• Advanced knowledge of technical and regulatory matters and issues related to Fragrance.
• Advanced level of communication skills (oral, written, presentation) and excellent ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and management, as well as partners in Fragrance Houses.
• Possesses drive, goal orientation, and an entrepreneurial outlook
• Ability to work in international, multi-disciplinary environment.
• Team-worker with good communication skills and result-orientated.
• Knowledge of project management processes.
• Fluent in spoken and professional written English.