Hudson Yards, New York NY
Role: Commerce Cloud Solution Architect
Brief Job Description
L’Oreal group recognized as one of the world’s leading Innovation companies aggressively embraced the digital era. In our quest to stay at the top of Beauty Tech and further advance our digital commerce technology footprint, we are looking for highly motivated individual with solid architectural and technical delivery skills in a fast paced and highly business focused environment. As a senior technical member of the product team, the individual will be responsible for the solution architecture of the next generation eCommerce solutions. The solutions would enable the transformation of the brand consumer shopping experience in the online/mobile space and help driving sales for L’Oreal USA in terms of increased online conversion, channel penetration and high digital IQ.
- Americas solution architecture responsibility of the next generation eCommerce platform
- Partner with Systems Integrator’s Technical Lead and software engineers, QA, product managers and other engineering teams to review proposed solutions based on the Loreal developed architectural and framework guidelines
- Act as a Liaison with the global eCommerce technical team
- Act as subject matter expert and provide technical guidance to the internal and external development teams
- Maintains technical knowledge of eCommerce platform, customizations, and third Party Integrations.
- Enforce eCommerce technology and development best practices that include user experience standards, accessibility, performance optimization, scalability, availability, device compatibility, and more.
- Supports the evaluation of third party solutions relative to business requirements and processes and guide formulation of solution recommendations.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/solution trends and contributes to the advancement of digital commerce footprint
- Perform review of technical and functional specifications designs
- Triage the product enablement and evolution requests and provide macro level solution design
- Contribute to the evolution of DevOps process
Core Competencies/Professional Requirements
- 6 to 8 years of solution architecture and technical delivery expertise in eCommerce space
- Deep understanding of technology platform and system complexities.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced and agile product model environment
- Experience in analysis of the business requirements and turning them into use cases and tasks with technical specifications
- Technology Assessment and Evaluation Skills
- Experience in eCommerce/cosmetic/FMCG/retail industry is preferred
- Effective inter-personal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud is required
- Deep understanding of platforms/technologies in the eCommerce ecosystem including order management systems, payment infrastructures etc. is required
- Deep understanding of Mobile technologies, Google Analytics, SEO and Tagging
- Deep understanding of Systems integration concepts – Web Service (REST, SOAP), Batch, EDI, sFTP, API Gateways
- Thorough understanding of front-end technologies (JS frameworks) and headless architecture
- Knowledge of eCommerce security and site performance
- Exposure to mobile, Omni channel technology tools and principles around responsive design, hybrid applications and mobile applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR