Función del empleo: Tech
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
L'Oreal USA Information Technology
OMS Platform Technical Lead
This role can be located in any of the following locations: New York, New York, Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, St. Petersburg, Florida, El Segundo, California or Montreal, Canada. We offer a hybrid work model where you will be able to work from home two days each week. We are willing to do an H1B or L2 transfer for this role. Fully remote candidates cannot be considered at this time.
Brief Job Description:
L’Oreal group recognized as one of the world’s leading Innovation companies aggressively embraced the digital era. In our quest to stay at the top of Beauty Tech and further advance our digital supply chain and commerce technology footprint, we are looking for highly motivated individual with solid architectural and technical delivery skills in a fast paced and highly business focused environment. As a senior technical member of the Digital IT Ecommerce – Platform Engineering team, the individual will be responsible for the operational maintenance of OMS platform and its associated ecosystem.
- Be responsible for overseeing support, operations and engineering best practices across the ecosystem of OMS
- Collaborate with product, customer service, store operations, Digital ops, supply, finance IT stakeholders in ensuring operational excellence
- Engage the teams across other functions to triage and troubleshoot procedures for operational incidents and determine remediation procedures
- Manage a team of internal and external onshore and offshore professionals to support end-to-end monitoring and reconciliation efforts
- Provide thought leadership on operation efficiencies and continuous process improvement
- Define, track, and ensure compliance with SLAs and KPIs with vendors and integrated systems
- Proactively monitor OMS and other system exception reports and work with upstream and downstream teams to analyze for any systemic issues
- Progressively plan for automation of tasks to manage standard operating procedures
- Track and drive incidents until proper remediation with hands-on ability to assist teams as needed
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders for incident notifications and status updates
- Understand business processes and flows within OMS to architect and optimize the operational elements
- Strive to improve DevOps procedures with adoption of best-in-class technologies and services in the industry
Core Competencies/Professional Requirements
- 5+ years of experience preferably in OMS, retail or consumer-facing systems in a large multi-brand / multi-national organization
- Demonstrated experience key areas include - system integration, process improvement, incident management, operation efficiencies, project management and release management
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization
- Experience on SDLC using Agile or Waterfall.
- Strong operations or software development background preferred to troubleshoot issues faster and to understand and challenge technical teams when needed to mitigate and resolve issues
- Familiarity with tools like JIRA, ServiceNow, Confluence and other productivity tools
- Experience with integration technologies, industry leading systems, design patterns strongly encouraged
- Familiarity with API gateway, ESB, ETL, FTP functions of integration platforms
- 3rd party and legacy integrations for payment, tax, fraud, etc.
- Knowledge on various cloud infrastructure like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Manage vendors/consultants and monitor their SLAs for improvements
- Knowledge and experience of Fluent Commerce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; no degree with relevant work experience also acceptable
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos