Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Berkeley Heights, NJ
País: United States
L'Oreal USA - Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
While we offer fantastic flexibility including two days of work from home a week, this position does require the individual to be in the office; fully remote candidates will not be considered. COVID19 safety protocols are in place and are subject to change as the global health crisis continues.
Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
- The position is part of IT Supply Chain and Finance Operations organization of North America
- This position is responsible for successful delivery of SAP Application Management Support (AMS) service solutions to the business for North America.
- The ideal candidate will provide SAP subject matter expertise and be accountable for SAP Minor Evolution – ME (small projects/demands), SAP Change management, SAP and non-SAP Application Support, monitoring SLAs, partnering with multiple vendors/suppliers to meet business service SLA’s are met.
- Experience with SAP supply chain management and/or Finance
- Pro-actively manage Supply Chain and Finance business partners expectations on SAP Application Support service. Engage with internal business customers for any critical escalations or issues to resolution with the help of SAP IT Support team. Improve business experience on SAP support service.
- Lead weekly SAP change management activities (RevTrac) and approval process and release management
- Weekly demand management – Small projects or Minor evolution process and monitoring of status update and progress to internal customer
- Maintain good relationship with multiple AMS Support partners (IT partners) to drive SLA committed to the business
- Partner with Application development internal and external teams and external support teams on service level KPI’s to meet SLA’s
- Develop and implement escalation matrix and manage high escalation from the business to right support partners to resolution and adhere to Root cause analysis (RCA) process
- Support SAP Supply Chain/Finance Audits
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Advanced IT / Supply Chain/ Finance equivalent degree or training preferred.
- Business Skills: Knowledge of Supply chain management and/or Finance, develop change management process, develop standard operating process. Define governance on IT Operations activities for Supply Chain and Finance applications
- Ability to translate high technical problem/issue into English for the business. Communicate and manage escalation and coordinate it with Application management support (AMS)
- Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /Creativity, Flexibility / Adaptability to Change, Consulting, Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, Active Listening.
- Management Skills: Ability to lead AMS with cross functional team, External Resource Management, Teamwork, Commitment Management.
- Minimum 7 years’ hands-on experience in SAP Supply Chain and/or Finance modules
- Knowledge of SAP modules with Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Knowledge of Warehouse automation, Taxware, FSCM/High Radius, Paymetric is plus.
- SAP Change management – RevTrac is big plus
- Good proficiency in EXCEL.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR
◄ Volver a lista de empleos