Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Berkeley Heights, NJ
País: United States
L'Oreal Information Technology, Americas
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Job Summary: Senior Manager, SAP FICO
- This position is responsible for successful delivery of business solutions. Requires good understanding of financial processes and SAP FICO module
- The ideal candidate will provide SAP subject matter expertise and be accountable for business requirements gathering, application / configuration of a global template, and ensure solution design meets those business requirements
- Preparation of FI/CO design document, configuration, testing plans, validation of results and training materials using approved tools, templates and methods
- Developing good understanding of impact of new process / solutions on existing processes
- Act as SAP FICO solution adviser to business users in the areas of General Ledger, Fixed Assets (FA), Procurement (MM), Purchasing (SRM) and major areas of Controlling including Cost Center Accounting (CCA), CO-Internal Order (IO), EC-Profit Center Accounting (PCA), CO-PA (Profitability analysis) and Integration areas between SD/MM & FICO
- Work closely with cross domain IT teams and business partner efforts to develop, test, install and/or modify programs
- Use of application delivery tools and methods to understand and document business requirements; analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; develop effective business cases; and execute selected technology solutions
- Use Reporting tools (Business Intelligence tools) to analyze Financial reporting
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Advanced IT / Accounting / Finance / CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Business Skills: Knowledge of Accounting and Finance (Accounting Policies/ Procedures). Lead process design sessions with Business teams.
- Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /Creativity, Flexibility / Adaptability to Change, Consulting, Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, Active Listening.
- Management Skills: Ability to lead projects with cross functional team, External Resource Management, Teamwork, Commitment Management.
- Technical Skills:
- Minimum 10 years’ hands-on experience in SAP FI/CO modules with good knowledge of SAP Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report process, SAP Add On – Taxware, FSCM/High Radius, Paymetric.
- Experience of Top Down process in SAP will be a high value add.
- Knowledge of ABAP and Debugging Skills is nice to have.
- Good proficiency in EXCEL.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos