Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
Job Title: Senior Manager, Retail Media, CDMO
Division: Corporate, CDMO
Location: New York, NY
Reports To: AVP, Retail Media, CDMO
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
CDMO: The Corporate Digital and Marketing Office mission is to put the consumer at the heart of L’Oréal’s business and drive digital innovation. As a force for L’Oréal’s innovation, CDMO delivers the best consumer experiences, drives new marketing models, and spearhead new digital capabilities to futureproof the group’s business.
OneMedia: The OneMedia team is a center of excellence that works in service to the over 30 beautiful brands of L’Oréal USA. We are the team that powers LUSA’s paid media connections with consumers. We believe that when advertising is done well it is a service to the consumer and we work tirelessly to ensure that they see our brands in places and ways that deliver great consumer experiences through media. We are strategists, analysts, traders, technologists, and innovators and together we deliver best in class media plans, at industry best rates through excellence in execution that delivers meaningful results and powerful connections.
What You Will Do:
The Senior Manager of Retail Media will play a key role in setting the standard for hands-on-keyboard strategy, creating the learning roadmap for Retail Media teams, streamlining reporting requirements, community building and sharing in retail media team.
· Leads manager level meetings, catered to division needs and releases best practices & golden rules for new + existing platforms / partners across team
· Assesses current state of Hands-On-Keyboard (by shadowing, interviews, surveys) to help envision improved ways of working
· Partners with People Development & Learning to create CDMO onboarding & learning calendar for Le Retail, the retail media team (for new hires, or new platforms) while collaborating with key retailers for certification / learning opportunities
· Works with media agency to release / issue POVs and streamlines reporting requirements
· Works with AVP to understand Business Intelligence and team needs + centralizes through collaboration with partners and creates salon roadmap with balancing external shares, internal updates, partner nuances)
· Shadows reporting calls to ensure partners in Amazon / Media / Retail tech are delivering data
· Leads oneMedia content, creating sharing opportunities for divisions
What We Are Looking For:
• 7+ years’ experience in digital media strategy / activation (search, display, programmatic, social), with at least 2+ of those years dedicated to retail media
• Experience with working across different teams of internal and external partners
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.