Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Precision Advertising Trafficker
The Digital Ad Trafficker will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and collaborating with the campaign management team in campaign trafficking, management, optimizations and reporting. In direct support of Ad Sales, persons in this role must be able to translate brand needs into actionable tasks and see them through to completion. In addition, the Digital Ad Trafficker should exemplify exceptional traits, skills, and competence in Ad Trafficking, acting as a mentor and subject matter expert to the entire Precision Advertising Team.
- Assist with on boarding, training and mentoring of new hires; help mentor the Ad Ops Associates
- Help navigate projects based on learnings and play an integral role in recommending, implementing technical strategies for meeting client campaign goals
- Set up, test, traffic and manage creative assets to ensure that creative qualify and achieve desired standards of performance
- Analyze campaign performance and make optimization recommendations.
- Take initiative to implement changes in process with coordination from Regional Team Leads
- Proactively anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creative and help with debugging and troubleshooting issues with delivery and performance.
- Monitor performance and pacing to drive performance and take appropriate steps to avoid mapping, over/under delivery with collaboration with Campaign Managers and Sales.
- Implement optimizations, along with quality assurance, during prelaunch stage, to ensure successful on boarding of advertisers and their campaigns.
- Be a product/vertical/subject matter expert to fellow Ad Traffickers and collaborate with cross functional teams for the roll out of new features and functionality.
Experience & Qualifications:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience managing strategic and complex high level campaigns
- Publishing or a similar industry experience
- Proficient in HTML, FLASH (navigating, troubleshooting) and other Rich media formats
- Expert in ad serving technologies (ad server logic, redirects, pixels and cookies)
- Skilled with third party Ad Ops tools (Charles, Fiddler, AdJuster, etc.)
- Significant experience working with an ad server (DFP & Innovid experience preferred) and 3rd party creative, tags
- Strong analytics, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Time management & prioritization skills
- Consensus building and project management
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, interpersonal skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, able to QA, and dependable
- Mentoring and/or training experience a plus
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo