Sr. Manager, Packaging Sourcing
At L’Oréal, we have made it our quest to create the Beauty that moves the world. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 150 countries, 88,000 employees, +36 international brands, €29.9 billion in sales and becoming the number one cosmetics group in the World!
We firmly believe that our best success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all levels. Our +36 international brands are presents on all Beauty Market segments and all channels.
We are proud of the sustainability commitment, “L’Oreal For The Future”, we made to our consumers and employees. Along with our ambition to reach the next billion consumers in the coming years, we will leave a positively impact in our world. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible…
Be a part of the adventure and join our diverse Sourcing Team: We are a team of passionate, diverse and responsible business partners, who innovate, create value and open new frontiers to fuel L’Oréal’s growth.
- Accountable for purchasing financial performance including monthly variance reporting, and development of purchasing trends/budgets
- Initiate and lead cost reduction projects through negotiation and new project execution to meet annual goals
- Prepare and participate in cost of goods analysis meetings with senior management
LAUNCH and Operational Performance
- Act as key contact for Development on new product launches
- Prepare RFQ, analyze supplier cost breakdowns, using internal and external benchmarks
- Manage the strategy, sourcing and contracting by applying the purchasing methodology of L’Oreal.
- Manage the supplier performance through SRM program: Quality, Supply, Competitiveness, Innovation, Sustainability
- Ensure continuous improvement of supplier performance
- Lead the process of identifying, selecting and developing new suppliers
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Support Americas’ manufacturing sites in the resolution of recurrent supplier quality or service issues
Qualifications and Educational Background
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance/Engineering/Supply Chain or similar discipline
- 7 + years purchasing experience
- High degree of financial and analytical aptitude a must
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Exceptionally strong Excel and MS office skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to handle various situations, multiple priorities, changing business needs as well as the diverse personalities within L’Oreal and the supplier community.