Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
Title: Senior Manager, eRetail Content (Global Brands)
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: New York, NY
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Responsible for eCommerce content creation and strategy across B2B/B2C platforms for global markets’ localization and implementation.
- Prioritizes eCommerce content needs across zones/countries, owning the global eCommerce calendar, including key moments for each region/platform/e-retailer (holidays, events, etc.).
- Participates in and/or leads ongoing shoots to deliver A+ eCommerce content.
- Develops eCommerce strategic playbooks for local execution and delivers eCommerce dossiers with detailed execution guidelines and corresponding SEO copy / product information for all eCommerce platforms.
- Collaborates with global Marketing / Digital / Education teams to infuse eCommerce digital strategies within the 360 global releases to markets.
- Performs ongoing content gap analyses and optimizations across markets and platforms, relying on data and analytics to inform content.
- 3-5+ years proven eCommerce & content creation experience, preferably with beauty industry.
- Exceptional knowledge of content that performs best on eCommerce. This includes understanding of metrics and performance measures.
- Proven experience in creating a consistent and comprehensive brand presence across eCommerce platforms.
- Project management and planning skills required.
- Ability to make quick decisions, problem solve and multi-task.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to effectively manage relationships.
- Strong execution, leadership and consensus building/decision making skills.
- Office based role with long periods of sitting and computer work. Minimal physical activities, lifting up to 25lbs. required occasionally. Travel required up to 25% as well.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally periodically (max. 25%).
Judgment & Decision Making
- This position requires limited supervision. An ideal candidate will work autonomously to complete projects and assignments as well as work cross functionally to achieve short and long-term brand objectives.
- Puts the consumer as the central focus
- Challenges the status quo and strives for excellence
- Innovates beyond the product
- Seizes what is just starting and opens new ventures
- Builds a shared vision and strategic frame
- Creates strategic scenarios for growth
- Leads transformation by aligning organization and human capabilities
- Demonstrates sound-judgement in decision-making
- Takes accountability with courage and transparency
- Builds and manages a consumer/customer centric organization
- Gives space for initiatives and enables teams to take risks
- Delivers with integrity both sustainable and short-term results
- Fosters a climate of trust and constructive confrontation
- Develops collective performance of the team
- Enhances transversal co-operation
- Actively networks for effective stakeholder management
- Treats all individuals in a respectful and consistent manner
- Leverages diversity
- Stimulates learning
- Empowers and develops individuals to contribute to their best
Essential Physical Requirements:
· Must be able to work in an office environment, minimum of 3 days per week.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos