Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
As part of inspiring multinational company that exists for more than 100 years , leader in our industry with 36 successful international brands we continuously seek for talents.
Find out more about L’Oréal.
Are you looking for a job in which you will be in charge of various challenging tasks and where almost every day will look differently? Do you want an intense learning atmosphere, which will develop many of your professional skills that are essential today in growing market? Do you want a working environment where ideas are highly valued?
Use this opportunity and apply for:
SENIOR MARKETING CONTROLLER (m/f)
Based in Belgrade
(2-year contract with possibility for extension)
* Manage plan, budget and trends for all marketing expenses of 9 Adria-Balkan markets: quantify major objectives, analyze and elaborate solutions, make proposals to the General Management
* Draw out the relevant KPIs in order to advise the General Management and propose corrective actions
* Work with marketing teams and marketing directors on brand profitability and profitability optimization
* Control business and operating expenses within BU departments
* Seek for areas of savings and productivity and make proposals tor improvement (systems and structures optimization, costs analysis…)
* Manage the BU reporting, using the internal reporting system
* Give finance expertise and support to marketing teams
* Ensure the respect of procedures and best practices of Internal Control organization changes
* Manage and motivate a small team of controllers
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
He/she has a University degree in finance, with a minimum of 4 -5 years of experience as financial controller, gained preferably within a dynamic international company, fluent in English, PC proficient (SAP experience is an advantage). Excellent motivator, ready to lead a small but successful team. Has highly developed interpersonal skills, communication capabilities, able to present ideas, and has great numerical and analytical skills.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
Amazing learning experience and support from our experts.
Learning about the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV and cover letter in English
latest by July 30th 2019!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.