The Sr. Production Manager is responsible for the management of retouching and pre-press
for all new and updated visuals and collateral for Packaging, Branding, and Visual Merchandising.
50% Retouching Manager: Develop and manage team of retouchers from a technical and creative standpoint and recommend project assignments, ensuring timely delivery of the highest quality assets.
- Liaise between Art, Design and Creative Directors, Creative Operations and Retouchers.
- Coordinate with and direct outside retouching vendors.
- Develop and implement data asset management system and manage imagery uploads and filing.
50% Production Manager: Manage team of Production Designers with an eye toward safeguarding brand integrity, layout consistency and technical file management.
- Responsible for coordinating and directing pre-press for all print collateral, in-store signage, visual merchandising collateral and packaging.
- Define pre-production criteria adhering to budgets and specifications and deliver flawless assets within tight deadlines.
- Attend press runs and direct vendors to reproduce color as established in approved match prints.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills / works well in a collaborative environment
- Impeccable organizational skills and keen attention to detail with ability to catch typos, mistakes and off-brand design
- 5-7 years knowledge of pre-press and comprehensive knowledge of print production techniques and processes
- 5-7 years of retouching exposure
- Technically savvy in Adobe Creative Suites
- Ability to prioritize projects to meet all deadlines
- Beauty industry experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.