Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Company: L’Oréal USA
Group: Americas Infrastructure Group
Location: 50 Connell Drive, Berkeley Heights, New Jersey 07922
- The L’Oreal Americas Infrastructure Project Delivery Team (PDO) team is looking to add a Senior Project Manager experienced at handling high profile, critical infrastructure projects such as data center moves, on premises computing to cloud initiatives, network / telephony projects, mergers & acquisitions projects, and client services projects.
- In this role, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the management of multiple projects, including overseeing and insuring a successful kickoff, maintaining the budget, working with applications and infrastructure engineering teams to devise project plans, tracking critical path items, cutting through roadblocks and escalating issues, scheduling meetings and setting stakeholder expectations. The Senior PM will be the key contact for problem escalation and resolution, and customer satisfaction.
- This is an Americas Zone based role within L’Oreal, which includes all of the countries where L’Oreal has a presence in North and South America, including the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Experience working on small and large-scale infrastructure projects across multiple countries is required.
- Develop, implement and maintain L’Oreal Project Management standards, best practices, processes and procedures.
- Provide leadership, knowledge and guidance by mentoring, coaching, and educating the team members on the current L’Oreal Americas Project Management process and procedures, therefore ensuring that high service levels are consistently provided in compliance with L’Oréal IT standards and methodologies.
- Build and develop relationships across the L’Oreal Americas, ensuring Zone Infrastructure leaders, stakeholders and external partners are aligned with L’Oreal PM standards and processes.
- As a member of the L’Oréal Americas Project Delivery Office the Senior PM will be expected to continually, advance and improve the company’s Project and Program Management initiatives.
- This position will report directly to the Asssitant Vice President of the Americas Infrastructure, Project Delivery Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage project activities, such as facilitating project team meetings, preparing & delivering status reports, issue tracking and risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones, monitoring of critical path items and implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Develop business requirements into a project charter and scope document, and manage projects through the entire project life cycle ensuring systems meet design standards and guidelines.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities for assigned projects including project definition, organization, scheduling, budget and staffing.
- Establish client relationships, integrate requirement definition, plan projects and direct resources ensuring IT Infrastructure project portfolio objectives are met.
- Communicate project management statuses to senior management and executive team and prepare business cases for review with the IT Project Review Board.
- Coordinate internal IT Infrastructure team resources (Network, Enterprise Services, Platform Services, Client Services, Operations), external partner teams, managed service providers and consultants as required.
- Follow change management process to capture change requests, communicate impact, request stakeholder decisions, and execute changes if applicable.
- Track individual and team time reporting for assigned projects and ensure compliance with budgeted project labor.
- Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and meet project requirements and stakeholder expectations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business or equivalent experience.
- The optimal candidate will have over 7 years of Information Systems experience as well as experience in using a formal SDLC Methodology.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or other IT industry project management certification preferred.
- Must have previously held project management positions in an IT organization focused on Infrastructure projects.
- Experience working in a Global IT organization.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and industry standard project management tools including Loop and ServiceNow.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to interface with various levels of management.
- Exhibit broad understanding of technology and the Infrastructure landscape.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering IT projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to speak Spanish / Portuguese is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo