Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Design and implement new automatic warehouse to optimize logistics capabilities and supply chain flow. Large project management experience and building (Warehouse/factory) expertise is a must, and we are looking for people who are passionate about value-driven solution delivery.
· Develop and implement an overall project management strategy and roadmap.
· Provide consulting to project leaders, as necessary, to drive understanding and adoption of PMO processes.
· Identify project risks and recommend corrective responses, as necessary, to improve performance.
· A Bachelor's degree in logistics, General Engineering, Architecture or related field..
· At least 5 years of experience within logistics, Construction Management or a related field. Automated Storage Retrieval System experience is preferred.
· At least 5 years of project management roles. Project management certification preferred
· Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals.
· Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
· Demonstrated expertise of building consensus across business partners and influencing successful outcomes.