Función del empleo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Independently submit and manage research projects to select, apply and enhance new concepts, technologies and raw materials to promote product innovation.
• Help develop the lab strategy
• Select and enhance innovative concepts, technologies and raw materials developed through Advanced Research and Raw Material Worldwide (DIMP)
• Propose innovative concepts, technologies and raw materials for your scientific/technical field or product application
• Cover all Applied Research projects in order to transfer them to Development
• Promote and coordinate the management of cross-disciplinary research projects
• Promote awareness and appreciation of your field of research and promote knowledge sharing by acting as a facilitator and sounding board in your field of expertise
• Provide through delegation from the head of the laboratory operational and administrative management of the laboratory (safety, planning, investment, contracts, participating in meetings, etc.)
• Participate in developing expertise and know-how (technology mechanism, new conception methods etc.)
• Ensure the good practice of the lab EHS policy.
• Be the guarantor of quality, safety and sustainable development commitments
• Good communication with worldwide stakeholders / cross functions
• Managing projects with multi tasks with high quality.
• Coaching skills and be able to transfer knowledge to team.
• Major in Science and Engineering, Master/Ph.D. organic chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry or chemistry is preferred.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent English skills in reporting and presentation.
• Excellent literature search and patent reading ability.
• Be familiar with molecular structure and molecular properties of organic chemistry is preferred.
• Quickly adapt to agile work mode in innovations, to deliver the results in a fast way.
• Have a strong sense & experience of innovation skills, to transfer scientific/technical knowledge into inventions and innovations.
• Like lab work and have strong formulation & experimental skills.
• Get ready to accept challenges and work under high pressure.
• Creates actives, technologies and products to maximize the perceived performance.
• Interprets results in the most relevant way and communicates them with integrity.
• Continuously develops expertise and researches new technologies or methods. Shares and passes on scientific/technical expertise.
• Leverage digital to accelerate innovation, to open new areas of performance and develop connected cosmetic.
• Proposes creative ideas or scientific concepts based on consumer insights
• Be able to translate consumer/market insights into outstanding product performance goals.
• Ensures formula compliance with quality, safety and sustainability.
• Acts with a local and global perspective to achieve the multipolar innovation goals
• Promotes collaboration among functions to ensure collective performance
• Fosters dialogue with the business and brands to transform innovation into big market opportunities.