Función del empleo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Clark, NJ
País: United States
- Utilize technical knowledge as well as understanding of L’Oreal specific guidelines to ensure that new Raw Material codes comply to L’Oreal standards.
- Be a key contact to the labs for questions on and education of the coding process. Provide a risk analysis and status to stakeholders throughout the coding process.
- Provide visibility to the Qualification work and key contributions to the US launches.
- Work with the global Qualification and Technology teams to ensure the raw materials are coded for US labs according to established deadlines.
- Plan key milestones and deadlines needed to meet the requested coding date. Assign and hold accountable the necessary Stakeholders for timely approvals and resolve any requests to issue the final code.
- Develop the strategy to align the cross-functional teams to secure a raw material code. Build relationships internationally and locally for the successful execution of assigned projects.
- Negotiation between teams to ensure the quality of coded raw materials while maintaining business and strategic needs.
- Clearly and concisely communicate on the status of the raw materials in the coding process. Ensure that all the key stakeholders are visible during the process and aligned on the message to the labs.
- Partner with key stakeholders to educate Suppliers on L’Oreal requirements to code newly developed raw materials. Understand the concerns of the raw material Experts and relay to Suppliers requirements.
- Allocate resources and prioritize projects based on team’s workload and launch timings.
- Manage the valorization and promotion of raw materials and promote Qualification contributions. Independently prepare presentations providing impact of team activities and achievements.
- Provide insight into the process and lead a working group to develop a more simplified and expedited coding process, while maintaining the quality of the raw materials used by L’Oreal.
- Develop out of the box ideas to address challenges during the coding process. Be flexible and agile to ensure a quality coding dossier while ensuring the deadline for the raw material code is met.
- Minimum BS in chemistry, biology or biochemistry with 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Independent project management.
- People management experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and prioritization
- Good attention to detail and quality of work
- Knowledge of French a plus
- This position requires a mature contributor who must interact frequently with suppliers on an independent basis to obtain documentation
- This position requires someone with good interpersonal skills to interact with the labs and various support groups, both domestic and internationally, in coordinating activities linked to supporting raw materials.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos