Función del empleo: Tech
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Main responsibilities include:
Vendor Management strategy development
- In Partnership with VMO leader, design, develop and articulate the vision for VMO office to become “best in class”. Help the VMO leader to define key aspects of strategy into finite milestones and actions.
- Jointly with VMO leader develop and help implement the VMO office vision for next 1, 3 and 5 years with increasing level of maturity and adaptability
- Develop and implement a suppler capability heat map – outlining the key suppliers and their presence in the market and aligned with our growing needs
- Develop and drive an “Innovation Led” approach in bringing the best of supplier capability to IT and Business teams.
Supplier Value Framework
- Partner with Zone VMO to define clear targets for value creation in collaboration with the Zone IT executives, the Purchasing Department, the Finance Department and supplier’s senior executives
- Explore the start up ecosystem to identify companies developing some key solutions / products that are relevant for the needs of the firm and develop a detailedd Point of View.
- Develop and execute a structured process to help classify, rationalize and optimize the vendor portfolio, and concentrate efforts on managing the most strategic vendors in collaboration with IT Purchasing
- In Partnership with Domain leads, develop a domain level strategy per supplier applicable and bring an “outside in” perspective.
Supplier Governance support & Operations Mgmt
- Support Zone VMO leader to conduct monthly or quarterly business reviews and oversee strategic vendor’s overall performance
- Develop action plan(s) to address supplier improvement areas in coordination with Domain leaders. Follow up on open actions to track closure
- Assess and report on the risk level of vendors and outsourced scope of services and work with CISO team to implement the TPRM framework
- Work with Domain teams to mitigate any delivery risks / issues from vendor perspective that might exist.
•Minimum 12-15 years of experience in IT governance roles with at least 8+ years of being involved in core IT vendor management activities, including management of third-party vendors, vendor strategy development and governance enablement.
•Deep market knowledge of IT products and services vendors (software, hardware and outsourcing)
•An ability to determine contractual and financial exposure and aid with contract negotiations and long-term contractual strategy.
•Very strong analytical and data processing capability (decision making)
•Strong process management skills, with the ability to handle multiple vendors, and a wide range of tasks
•Ability to bridge communications between the IT organization, Finance organization, purchasing organization
•Strong packaging and presentation skills with the ability to analyze and explain strategic vision but also be able to deep dive on specifics.
•Excellent relationship management skills, externally with senior leadership for suppliers as well as the ability to work collaboratively with senior management internally.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos