The role of the Sr. e-Retail Manager is to oversee the day-to-day account-specific e-retail business, with a focus on sell in & sell through. This role is responsible for inventory management through supervising stock on hand, out-of-stocks, allocations, purchase orders and shipments. Drive retail sales through strategic sales analysis and reporting and pursuing opportunities with events, marketing, site merchandising, and inventory. Partner with e-Retail and Social teams internally to plan out e-retail specific campaigns. Support the overall growth of e-retail business by executing both the brand strategy and the retailer strategy. Manage account-specific e-retail side-by-side sales & content calendar, working with the digital creative department to obtain assets that meet account requirements in a timely manner. He/She will be responsible for maintaining the product assortments on site to meet launch deadlines and delete/remove products which are no longer available. Support the National Account & e-Retail leads in the execution of strategies, maintaining outstanding relationships with the retailer, and partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Inventory Management and Promotional Planning
- Manage inventory flows and fulfillment with a 360-degree awareness of stock levels, inventory delivery, purchase order shipment, and appropriate timing of new launch fulfillment
- Work closely with brand and retailer planning teams to plan and forecast new launch inventory levels and sell-through timing, basic replenishment needs, sampling allocation and delivery, and stock level management on both a total and a by-door level
- Coordinate with internal demand planning and supply chain teams to understand brand-wide inventory, secure allocations, and communicate retailer forecasts/needs
- Communicate detailed and precise monthly and seasonal allocations to retailer ecommerce buying and planning teams in a timely manner
- Manage e-retail specific expedited shipping requests and budget approval from finance
- Partner with leadership on promotional item offerings
- Work with marketing team on sampling for the year, creating allocations to support the business needs and product offerings
- Support go-to-market & strategic alignment/ workshop meeting preparation.
- Sales Reporting and Analysis
- Execute reporting by the required deadlines with an extremely high level of accuracy, reliability and consistency
- Consistently and accurately track and report on WTD, MTD & YTD sales/RAF/forecast reports, MOB, SOV/SOS, and other ad-hoc reports as needed; present sales analysis to upper management and sales team in weekly meetings.
- Analyze mix-of-business and specific category selling for e-retail
- Manage e-Retail Business
- Collaborate with retailer teams to create marketing calendar
- Annual sampling program inclusive of beauty bags, beauty breaks and other ecommerce specific requests
- Work with retail buying teams for dedicated email and site placements
- Review site updates, copy, content etc.
- Partner with Urban Decay creative team on updates: model photography, product shots, copy, and opportunities for new and exciting brand pages (new collections, messaging, etc.)
- Work with Creative Operations to ensure timely deliveries of e-Retail updates
- Work closely with in-house Creative teams to execute all visual & copy needs of the e-Retail business
- Create, submit and track all Robohead tickets for e-Retail business
- Review and get approvals from internal creative team for emails
- Ensure the alignment and execution of product launches, page updates, and social activations.
- Work across departments including Creative, Sales, Demand Planning, Finance, Marketing and Social to manage/execute campaign & growth initiatives that generate brand specific e-Retail site traffic, conversions, engagement/awareness, and sales. Inclusive of content delivery, support of paid digital/social programs, and samples & GWP budget/delivery.
- Qualification Standards:
- Bachelor’s degree and interest in the luxury industry. MBA is preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of progressive experience managing a high volume business-to-consumer e-Retail
- 5 to 7 years of digital marketing experience. Previous experience working in the beauty industry a plus.
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel & Power Point.
- Strong presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.