Función del empleo: Tech
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Preferred profile/ Skills:
- High level of business orientation
- Proactive and process mind set
- Solid IT process knowledge with very good ITIL understanding
- Practical knowledge and experience on IT process development and service roll outs
- Strong experience in supplier collaboration with offshoring model (located in India)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders (both written and oral).
- Ability to operate in a large and complex organization which is transformation to become more professional.
- Strong Change Management skills
- Excellent problem solving & team collaboration skills
- Proven 6+ years working experience as an IT service delivery manager or coordinator
In this context are required:
- Knowledge of IT Service Management ITIL EXPERT certification will be appreciated)
- Proven track record in IT/IS Project Management (PMI, Prince 2 certification will be appreciated) including coordination of various teams and service providers
- Fluency in English
Will be a plus
- L’Oreal is looking for one Service Delivery Manager for ASEAN/ANZ hub, in charge of:
- Acting as a leading role of day-to-day management of application systems.
Ø Acting as key points of contact for application support including the management of critical incidents coordinating between the internal team and service providers.
Ø Managing vendor supplied business applications including contractual governance, service level agreements and / or service schedules.
Ø Providing technical advises when required
Scope: Applications of Finance, Supply Chain, Purchasing and other cooperate functions (SAP, WORKFLOW, OMS, etc.)
- Manage Relationship with business on Run service
- In charge of Run activities for applications or services and conduct business review with business representatives
- Manage escalation from business teams and ensure business continuity and follow till closure
- Manage dependencies and trigger hierarchical escalation protocol as needed ("pending by user, awaiting vendor status" tickets etc.)
- Own critical outbound communications from IT with business
Ø Conduct or collaborate with BRM for demand management for minor evolutions in alignment with build teams
Ø Track and ensure business satisfaction and take necessary action to improve CSAT progressively
- Monitor and control service delivery
- Take ownership of major incidents, ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Review ticket backlog (especially aging tickets) on regular basis and prioritize as per SLA commitments when applicable
- Track, analyze and report metrics (SLA and KPI) and take corrective actions as needed for service excellence
- Work with Application management service partner to generate actionable insights to improve system availability and performance
- Ensure Knowledge Mgmt. and build to run practices are followed and regularly conduct audits
- Recommend, monitor, and ensure continuous improvement activities are delivered by AMS teams
- Increase the ITIL compliance for all services delivered by teams (incident, problem, change.)
- Review global process KPIs using power BI dashboard for process excellence and draft process improvement suggestions
- Lead change management including process governance, CAB & quality control.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos