Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
This role is for a Service Factory Project Manager to join the NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA Digital IT – Digital Marketing & Innovation Team which is based in Shanghai or Singapore.
The Digital Marketing & Innovation Team covers the implementation & evolution of the editorial brand.com, digital services for both online & offline, all the new solutions related to Omni-commerce. It is a team which is constantly growing with the growing business needs and supporting all the countries in NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA .
We are looking for a talented, outstanding and humble individual to join our team to focus on projects which would be working more towards the service area + new initiatives. The role is reporting to the Service Factory Program Manager in Digital Marketing & Innovation team. The role is within IT but we are open to outstanding individuals who have different backgrounds.
This role combines project management, change management plus global, regional and country stakeholder management. It would be best filled by someone who has experience of launching global/regional applications at a local level.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Proactive at understanding solutions, providing solutions and solving issues.
· Competent to understand global strategy and execute it within NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA .
· Someone who is digital savvy and familiar with the current digital landscape across NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA in terms of eCommerce Platforms, SEO, Tagging, New Trends etc.
· Someone who has worked digital transformation programs.
· Someone who is very interested and knowledgeable regarding digital innovation and not afraid to share ideas of how we can implement new idea which bring tangible business benefit.
· English is a must.
Key job accountabilities:
ü Lead & manage the digital service implementation projects, both zone & local projects.
ü Manage the scope, risk/issue and quality of the projects.
ü Define and organize project steering activities, advice and review the overall plan and status of the project.
ü Understand the different available global solutions, try to land the global solutions to NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA with NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA specifications.
ü Define & manage NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA roadmap and align with global strategy.
ü Establish standard way of working & process with different brand & country teams.
ü Be able to liaise and communicate to all stakeholders, this includes global DSF, DMI, CDO, zone business teams and local business & IT digital teams.
ü Participate in shaping the development of the business case, cost model and overall objectives for digital marketing initiatives in NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA .
ü Be able to prioritize the business needs with different business group.
ü Set up KPI before project kicking off, track the business outcome after project delivery, revisit ROI for the project.
ü Manage the third-party vendor on a daily basis to deliver the project within time and budget.
ü Manage finances and contracts for any vendors which are helping with the implementation of a project.
Profile & Position Requirements:
· 5+ years of experience on project management, 5+ years of digital marketing experience are required. Experience/knowledge on running a Support model at regional level will be a plus.
· Basic technical knowledge on CRM solutions or Editorial sites or D2C sites.
· Significant project management experience with a deep understanding of project and process design, methodology and tools.
· Working knowledge of application delivery, e.g. Sitecore, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salsify, Open Text or other major digital applications. (Desirable)
· Basic business knowledge on digital marketing & business knowledge on EC will be a strong plus.
· Ability to drive key activities and initiatives to completion that needs joint effort from technology teams, stakeholders and third-party teams
· Ability to effectively work smart and coordinate multiple pieces of work at the same time.
· Ability to deal with conflicting requirements and scope change between countries.
· Ability to track and report status to IT management and business partners.
· Ability to work with ambiguity and resilience
· Teamwork in a multinational environment.
· Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
· Strong business-oriented mindset.
· A quick learner and full of self-motivated, sense of responsibility.