Función del empleo: Otros
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
País: South Africa
Gather, cleanse, and analyze internal and external data, converting the information into insightful fact-based opportunities and POP drivers across various classes of trade.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Analyse data sources available (external customer and category sell out and internal sell in data) and identify opportunities for shopper/trade marketing and category management improvements and growth.
- Deliver sound commercial propositions to increase weight of purchase, frequency of purchase & basket penetration.
- Identify in conjunction with Channel Key Accounts, Revenue Growth & Marketing teams opportunities to deliver category & brand growth in a commercially sustainable manner across various classes of trade.
- Deliver data led factful propositions to Channel Key Accounts on 4 P propositions for a mutually beneficial category growth roadmap.
- Identify with Channel Key Accounts & Revenue Growth teams the optimal distribution, ranging, forward share, pricing, promotional strategies within defined inventory management practices.
- Support Channel Key Accounts with developing the Channel strategy through category and brand insights.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Business / Information Systems / Data science related qualification
- 5 Years + relevant experience
- Track record of working with quantitative data to draw insights into action
- Sound Category, Shopper Marketing, Customer Market or Key Accounts background
- Proficient in MS Office Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Proven success in commercial-focused environment
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships
- Track record of working with customer related data sets directly from customer portals within Clicks, Dischem, Shoprite, Pick n Pay, Spar
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We adhere to all local Labour Relations legislation.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos