Función Laboral: Retail - Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: UK - England - Central London
País/Región: United Kingdom
SkinCeuticals Skincare Expert
The SkinCeuticals mission is to improve skin health. Dedicated to this purpose, we make a simple promise – to provide advanced skincare backed by science.
Born from decades of skin cancer research, our high potency formulas are concentrated in pure actives and proven to penetrate optimally into skin.
Made in the USA, we are used and recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical spas to both correct the signs of aging and prevent future damage.
As a Skincare Expert you are the leading expert on luxury skincare for SkinCeuticals with an equally deep knowledge of skin physiology and concerns. This role requires a sense of luxury as you assist the customer with finding the product or service that is perfect for them. You will be responsible for driving retail sales, delivering best in class skin consultations and converting customers to facials and peel treatments.
Our skincare expert will need to be resourceful, independent and self-disciplined with the ability to develop and maintain sales and customer loyalty.
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all SkinCeuticals products and treatments.
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
· Monitor Icon products on a daily basis
· Be aware of competitor’s products and activity, communicating relevant information to line manager
· Have excellent knowledge of skin types, needs, and skin analysis
· Promote the brand expertise in skincare
Execute Business & Operations
· Complete all personal paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be aware of account targets and key performance indicator targets
· Closely monitor stock levels, following retailer guidelines, raising issues to line manager
· Be aware of and abide by store rules and regulations
· Assists the line manager and store management team in all aspects of the business
· Prepare well for launches/activity
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Deliver luxury service at all times, inviting customers back for a return appointment
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty; with a focus on skincare
· Make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Have a strong focus on link selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers
· Develop the skincare business to ensure gain in market share and increase counter and brand ranking
Foster Service Attitude
· Show passion for people and products
· Maintain a clean and hygienic work area including testers and Diagnose tools
· Follow grooming guidelines to promote brand image
· Ensures customer communication standards are met
· Ensure all customers receive the highest level of service, completing all necessary steps of customer transactions
· Fosters team spirit
· Coaches peers when appropriate
· Leads by example
· Share know-how and experience
· Works effectively with colleagues in store, in the field and in head office