Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Michigan - FIELD
Job Title: Spa Specialist (SalonCentric)- Detroit, MI
Supervisor Title: District Sales Manager
Location: Detroit, MI
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
The Spa Specialist is responsible for helping our salon and spa customers reach their greatest potential through supplying the best products the professional beauty industry has to offer. The Spa Specialist is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives within their assigned territory through education, sales programs and ongoing new business development. Upon starting, the Spa Specialist will work closely with their District Sales Manager to review their territory, plan the most efficient and productive routing to maximize market potential while providing exemplary service to existing customers. The Spa Specialist will partner with Field Sales Consultants to provide Skincare & Spa business expertise through education, training, and field visits and will aide in prospecting new Spa Accounts. Participation at several prominent industry trade shows and events during the year will serve as an opportunity to deepen customer relationships.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Demonstrated outside sales experience or equivalent industry experience with emphasis on consultative selling
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must be highly organized, flexible, goal oriented and results driven.
• Possesses a valid state driver’s license, good driving record and required auto insurance policy levels
• Must live within assigned sales territory
• Position requires frequent and sometimes prolonged driving of a car, walking and standing.
• Uses professional judgment during all business activities
• Excellent computer skills - Windows-based (MS Office) systems and iPad applications
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus as well as social media understanding and usage
Judgment and Decision Making:
This position requires intermittent supervision as incumbent will be working independently the majority of the time in the field. The incumbent is responsible for direct interaction with salons and distributors and will be required to negotiate and react quickly with regards to business decisions, with manager’s approval for key decisions.
This position requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. It also requires attendance at conventions, shows, educational classes and other special events that may require overnight travel and/or some weekends. All work may necessitate the lifting of promotional materials and products up to 25 pounds which may also require bending.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. SALES: Key Account Development – Identifies, focuses and develops a plan of long term growth within assigned territory for existing salons and new customers. Achieves sales goals and objectives through the key performance indicators (KPI’s) established by management. Maximizes market share vs. potential by expanding product catalogue within existing accounts.
2. EDUCATION & TRAINING: Supports sales by participating in and facilitating education and promotional events including area classes, company shows and events, hands-on work-shops, and in-salon education.
3. ADMINISTRATION & PLANNING: Effectively manages all administrative aspects of the role in a timely manner to include but not limited to daily remote order entry and regular maintenance of customer information and activity for the assigned territory. Supports Field Sales force through strong participation in all regional and national sales meetings.
1. Sensitity to Metier
2. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
3. Achieves Results, with Integrity
4. Manages Complexity
5. Leads with Human Sensitivity
6. Interacts Effectively
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.