Función Laboral: Otros
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Texas - Dallas
Achieve monthly cash forecast, by insuring payment of all customer invoices is received. Review credit held orders, research and approve new account applications. Effectively communicate with Sales, as well as our internal/external customers.
- Review daily orders on credit hold, and based on research, make decision to release or hold accordingly. Communicate with accounts that are past due in order to collect as well as release current orders in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with sales and customers regarding collection of invoices and other credit related issues, such as orders on credit hold and past due credits.
- Review past due credits and make sure these get issued to accounts in a timely manner.
- Review and analyze deductions and ensure proper disposition.
- Research new account applications using established methods: D&B, F&D Reports, other L’Oreal divisions.
- Maintain an acceptable DSO by monitoring accounts to insure invoices are current.
- Pursue invoice EDI and EFT initiatives with customers.
- Establish and maintain credit limits and risk codes.
- Compile data for month-end reports.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Assist salesforce with issues pertaining to credit in a timely and effective manner.
- High School Diploma/GED – Required
- Some College Coursework – Required/College Degree Preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in credit/claims type role. Experience from a Consumer Products related background preferred
- SAP systems knowledge preferred
- Displays a high degree of organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, maintains a high level of productivity, and has a strong sense of urgency
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo