Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
País: United Kingdom
Commercial/Sales Spring Insight Internship
Based: Hammersmith, London
Duration: 5 days
Start date: Monday 9th April 2018
Eligibility: You must be in your first year of university.
Unpaid work experience: Lunch and Travel covered (zones 1-6)
You will be a key member within in one of our National Accounts Teams, reporting to a National Account Manager. You will work closely with numerous teams within the Consumer Products Division, including Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance.
· Tracking and analysing sales figures, promotions and new product launches
· Supporting your account in tailoring new launches
· Accurately forecasting promotions and launch quantities
· You must be results driven with an ability to achieve set objectives
· Strong numerical and analytical skills
· Confident in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong organisational skills
· Confident presentation skills
Please note that once you have submitted your application the Graduate Team will be reviewing it all submissions in January 2018. You will hear back within the first week of February.