Analyst/Sr. Analyst-Retailer Expert
Providing the highest level of service to our retailers is essential to the success of L’Oreal. The Analyst/Sr. Analyst position will identify inefficiencies and implement solutions thru analysis. They will be a key contributor on projects that will drive results across the customer service organization. A strong focus on data and reporting analytics will drive performance and KPIs. This position will independently manage complex retailer(s) while making improvements to the order flow and customer satisfaction.
If You are...
- Self-motivating. Your entrepreneurial mindset will be beneficial to improving our supply chain and building your career
- Responsible. For providing best in class customer support
- Open. To new ways of doing things and sharing your ideas
- Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we'll all win
- Build a robust relationship with key customers and internal stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with other L’Oreal supply chain and operations functions
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the retailer and their supply chain requirements/network
- Have ownership of identifying and implementing solutions to improve efficiencies and team performance
- Identify new ways of working through AI, analytics and automation
You Must Have…
- Bachelor’s in Supply Chain, Business or other related functions
- At least 2 years experience within a fast moving consumer goods organization
- Lean mindset with a track record of identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities
- Project Management skills
- Strong Excel skills (Advance analytics preferred)
- System knowledge including: SAP/Analyzer/Power BI (or similar) experience a plus
- Experience using and interpreting large data sets
- Analytical approach to problem solving and continuous improvement; ability to use data to drive results
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment where communication and organizational skills are a must
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.