Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Position: Senior Financial Analyst / Finance Manager
Reporting into: AVP PPD Supply Chain Finance
Zone: PPD USA
Special Projects Management:
· Gross Margin analysis: Work with available tools and identify leverage to improve Gross margin analysis and results
· Inventory and Obsolescence Analytics:
o Prepare detail and robust commentary on Inventory dollars and days
o Align Days reporting consistently across the Zone
o Assist in the E&O Governance Project by pulling metrics and data for Project Manager
· Benchmark reporting: pull data from various systems and provide a benchmark analysis for the PPD Operations NA
· Participate in building business plans of key Operations projects by calculating, analyzing and understanding variances,
o Build financial models
o Define and produce financial reports for the different activities
o Continuously develop and leverage expertise in the L’Oréal Financial Systems (SAP, Compass, DCPERF ...)
o Provide meaning analytics and recommendations to VP of Supply Chain Operations, AVP of Finance and various Project Managers.
Analyze and consolidate the month end Supply Chain Financial Metrics under the direct supervision of the AVP from PPD Supply Chain Finance
· Consolidate P&L, Inventory, A/R, Forecast accuracy, Service and capital during month end close.
· Produce monthly reports of activity in a timely manner, ensure data quality, and communicate results in an effective manner.
· Prepare robust commentary on Actual results vs. Trend / Budget, analyze the gaps and identify risks / opportunities.
· Follow-up with respective teams and provide further analytics or clarity where needed
Assist in the preparation and analysis of Trend and Budget:
· Contribute to development of the Trend / Budget by consolidating various data with appropriate charts / graphs.
· Assist in putting together commentary around year over year Trend changes vs. Budget.
PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
· 3-5 years of accounting of Finance / accounting experience
· Prefer prior experience in Consumer Products / Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent working knowledge of excel, PowerPoint and Word
· Must be comfortable with system and be system savvy.
· Effective analytical skills and good communication skills (quick learner and understanding of requests)
· Proactive business partner