Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Clark, NJ
País: United States
Will participate in the Consumer Product Division and L’Oreal USA system or process projects. Must ensure data quality using GS1 standards as well as L’Oreal norms.
L’Oreal is creating a data-driven competitive advantage through solid foundations and use cases at scale. Master Data is the foundation of this strategy.
This position is responsible for managing product master data quality and enrichment for one or more of L’Oreal USA divisions. This includes managing the DPM and Elixpedia systems for Product Codification, attribute management for Fusion SAP system operations and all downstream systems using master data (Wise, global data sync, APEX).
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant business experience.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with Master Data.
- Previous exposure to SAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work Cross-Functionally.
- Master Data Management. Responsible for day to day management of a CPD Catalog. This will include but is not limited to Lifecycle Management, Code Activations, GTIN’s, Publication to retailers, Costing and Pricing.
- Monitor and Analyze data integrity and system performance. (DPM, Fusion, Elixpedia, & APO.)
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly tasks pertaining to product master data management for CPD. Responsibilities include DPM Dashboard & Routing, Monitoring of PIM/Master Data reports Reports.
- Working Cross Functionally. Daily interaction with L’Oreal associates across all aspects of the supply chain.(GBSC, CSC, MSC, Finance, Packaging, Transportation, Marketing, & CoE)
- Provide technical support to end-users who are creating codes in DPM. (PEP, Marketing, & GBSC).
- Able to multi-task and prioritize important tasks and initiatives in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Projects and Ad Hoc activity as determined by CPD PIM Management.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos