Función del empleo: Sourcing
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Localización: Clark, NJ
As a Senior Buyer on the Logistics and Industrial Services Domain team, you will participate in the development and implementation of assigned sourcing initiatives across L’Oréal USA and L’Oréal Canada in close partnership with your business stakeholders. You will optimize cost and enhance overall supplier’s contract value. You will participate in the strategic sourcing process, stakeholder management, supplier management and continuous performance improvement.
You are expected to demonstrate a high level of analytical and financial proficiency as well as excellent communication skills and strong team spirit mindset to be successful in our highly collaborative environment.
- Supporting in the overall sourcing process which includes: building and executing category strategies, conducting market research, management and execution of RFPs, management and execution of contracts, in-depth execution of financial and cost analyses, engagement on sustainability initiatives, and manage supplier relationships;
- Effectively collaborating with other teams both internal.ly (e.g., sourcing, finance, legal, manufacturing, supply chain and global teams) & externally (suppliers);
- Effectively using tools to ensure compliance with processes and data requirements (e.g., MySourcing, MyMarket, PowerBi).
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for building relationships and influencing your business partners and suppliers;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Exceptional MS office skills (Excel and PowerPoint).
Your Experience / Education:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred;
- 2-5+ years’ experience;
- Sourcing experience is a plus.
Location: Clark, New Jersey – The Hub
◄ Volver a lista de empleos