Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Clark, NJ
País: United States
Form a part of the divisional artwork team responsible for delivery of timely and cost effective artwork for new product launches and maintenance of basic business activities. Actively participate in identifying new and improved artwork processes that will result in effective cost reduction / harmonization programs for new or existing products.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT - Ensure artwork timeline alignment between SGS and Developer/Package Developer in order to set priorities and drive Divisional Artwork business for all launch, renovation and basic business activities.
- TEAM MANAGEMENT – Oversee the Divisional APMS to insure divisional artwork is released properly and in a timely manner. In partnership with SGS Artwork Director, manage APM performance and development. Provide L’Oreal support in resolving any issues related to artwork management.
- FINANCIALS & BUDGET MANAGEMENT – Management of the artwork industrial development budget. Ensure budget is built in alignment with the panier and then manage / trend regularly including elevation to stakeholders on key risks / opportunities.
- SYSTEM (ESKO) – Support the Corporate ESKO administrator by ensuring all divisional counterparts attend the necessary system training and all team members utilize ESKO according L’Oreal best practices.
- RISK MANAGEMENT - Systematically follow “Risk Elevation Process”. Support Artwork Project Managers by elevating artwork risks appropriately to key operational / divisional partners, focusing on key artwork milestones
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT - Support interdepartmental efforts to drive continuous improvement of the artwork process by identifying and implementing cross divisional solutions for key challenges/roadblocks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Minimum 2+ years experience in proven package development project work/quality experience, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering or a related technical discipline a plus
- Travel to vendors and plants will be a requirement (10-15% of time)
- Proficient PC skills – Excel / PowerPoint and Esko System.
- Proficient communication skills (written & verbal), to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization and our suppliers.
- Good organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information.
- Assume leadership role of Artwork for Métier and special projects as needed.
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends and technologies.
- Must be team oriented and able to create strong relationships with all cross functional partners
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others
◄ Volver a lista de empleos