Función Laboral: Investigación
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
L’Oréal, the world leader in cosmetics, is synonymous with beauty, innovation and scientific excellence in more than 130 countries. As the leader in the beauty industry, our success is a direct result of our unequaled employees. L’Oréal is always looking for talented and ambitious minds to help build our beauty into something even better. Leadership also means innovation and quality. We offer the most technologically advanced products to our customers and a portfolio of brands in every product category. L’Oréal USA fully encompasses all aspects of beauty for everyone, everywhere.
As a Senior Evaluator you will be responsible for initiating and coordinating all of the technical steps associated with fragrance development. You will use your olfactive skills to perform all routine evaluations. You’ll develop fragrance knowledge and expertise in Ethnic Hair Care, Skin Care and Makeup areas.
General / Laboratory:
• Capable of performing all functions of the Jr. Evaluator
• Olfactively capable, able to classify and identify fragrances
• Coordinates with all laboratories, those we service and those who service us
• Maintains thorough and complete records
• Assists in the training of Jr. Evaluators
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite software
• Performs routine olfactive evaluations (stabilities, compatibilities). Consults with management when problems are observed.
• Evaluates competitive products and reports results
• Prepares samples for creative evaluations, adjusting fragrance levels as necessary for base coverage, and making suggestions for aesthetic changes.
• Knows all male and female fragrance families
• Creates fragrance genealogies and olfactive maps
• Writes competitive product fragrance descriptions
• Responsible for all stability evaluations and communication with the formulation labs
• Has ability to communicate in a clear concise manner to fragrance professionals using appropriate and accurate fragrance language.
• Able to give fragrance directions to outside suppliers with management input
• Provides input to fragrance briefs
• Familiar with fragrance trends in all L’Oreal USA product categories
• Marketing Interactions limited to attendance at Fiche meetings with senior staff
• Reviews lab charters with senior staff
• Learn all evaluation techniques for current product portfolio
• Helps prepare presentations given to other departments
• Carries out necessary steps to request fragrance testing, bridge requests, including test sample preparation.
Bachelor’s degree, scientific discipline preferred, with one to five years experience in scientific laboratory, fragrance evaluation, consumer testing, or consumer market research. Must be able to pass olfactive acuity test. Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo