Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Somerset
Maintain plant equipment hygiene through developing cleaning and sanitization procedures, performing cleaning and thermal disinfection validation, and ensuring full compliance to regulatory and DGO requirements for the related issues. Contributes to plant goal of reducing water consumption through optimization of equipment hygiene operations. Responsible for annual hygiene assessment of the facility. Managing projects with a cross functional team. Responsible to work with Zone Hygienist and other plant hygienist to implement best practices within the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Based on DGO and Regulatory requirements, develops and maintains cleaning and sanitization procedures for production equipment.
- Creates cleaning and thermal disinfection validation protocols for production equipment.
- Executes cleaning and thermal disinfection validation of manufacturing, storage vessels, transfer lines and packaging equipment.
- Insures equipment validation status through change control and periodic re-validation or verification.
- Assist with troubleshooting of microbial non-compliance in both processing and packaging.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory and DGO requirements for the equipment hygiene issues.
- Conduct activities that support plant goal of reducing water consumption, through optimization of equipment hygiene operations.
- Conducts training related to production equipment hygiene.
- Observe “Good Manufacturing Practices” (G.M.P.).
- Support an effective, professional and communicative work environment with the processing and other departments in the plant.
- Maintain all data, records and reports.
- Maintain a safe, clean work environment and implement L’Oreal safety and environmental programs.
- Manage and implement all L’Oreal policies and practices including, but not limited to, the Corporation’s Equal Employment Opportunity policy, etc.
- Perform other duties as necessary or required.
- Acts/leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to the “métier” of L’Oreal
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Achieves results, with integrity
- Manages complexity
- Interacts effectively
· Bachelor’s of Science degree in Chemical Engineering preferred. Bachelor’s of Science degree in Chemistry. Bachelor’s of Science degree in Microbiology.
· Three to five years’ experience in a plant equipment hygiene.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo