L’Oreal USA is looking for a highly motivated, well-organized program manager and compliance professional to join our Privacy Legal team as a Sr. Manager, Data Protection. In this role, you will support the review of new L’Oreal products and platforms for privacy issues, conduct risk assessments, and help to review, enhance, and manage the data protection program from a US perspective.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Maintain documentation, utilizing Microsoft Teams and developing power point presentations in support of data governance and privacy initiatives
- Collaborating with consumer affairs teams to respond to consumer data subject requests
- Ensure current data mapping, working with marketing, IT, IT security and HR teams so that data processing activities are understood
- Coordinate internal and external audits of our privacy systems and data maps
- Partner with marketing and IT to understand and document data flows for new and existing L’Oreal digital products
- Skills: B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent project or program management experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in adtech or auditing, consulting, legal, or program management environments, with focus in privacy.
- Confident working in a dynamic environment, partnering with multiple teams.
- Privacy experience and/or Privacy certification (e.g. CIPP or CIPM or similar).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.