Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United States
NYX Cosmetics is looking to hire a Global Social Media Marketing Event Manager. The individual will manage tentpole brand marketing events while implementing 360-degree social marketing strategies. The individual will leverage relevant events and owned social media channels to maintain and build relationships with NYX’s many audiences, including influencers, professional makeup artists, community members, and media partners. You will have to be a social-media obsessed content developer who is comfortable with planning and executing large-scale events on behalf of the brand.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Event management and support to brand owned FACE Awards program and beyond
- Responsible for all brand related content as it pertains to relevant events
- Create and manage all event-related content working with digital agencies, video production houses, photographers, writers and internal departments
- Strengthen all social media outlets by constantly staying on top of beauty trends and developing exciting and appealing content while attracting new and current customers to continue to follow our brand
- Manage social media communication as it relates to events, ensuring the brand is positioned correctly and effectively in all areas of public-facing communication
- Organize social media events that embrace the realms of key influencers and media to develop more personal and enduring relationships
- Develop key indicators against which social media efforts will be measured, and create corresponding analytics framework to monitor performance and ROI
- Understands rapidly-changing beauty landscape and its competencies
- Understands social media marketing and influencer landscape; actively networks
- Demonstrates respect, develops others, enriches team dynamics
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Listens and communicates effectively
- Ability to inspire and influence without authority
- Reasons from multiple perspectives and makes appropriate decisions
- Conveys energy, focuses on results and acts with integrity
- Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions, and promotes team creativity
- Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves business performance and develops a vision
- Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty and retail business
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing and or/Public Relations
- Highly knowledgeable and passionate about the beauty world and beauty trends
- Minimum of 3+ years of marketing and social media experience
ABOUT NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP
NYX Professional Makeup, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos