Sr. Manager, Precision Advertising Trader, Trading Excellence
Data and technology have fundamentally changed the role of the media. Programmatic Traders are the go-to resource for campaign activation, campaign optimization, and reporting. The L’Oreal Precision Advertising Trader will assist in advanced ad ops and trading across a wide variety of brands and will own the in-console management, optimization, and reporting including data mapping, campaign insights & analysis, and troubleshooting. They will work closely with the planning team to optimize delivery towards ROI and drive effectiveness across multiple brands.
What we'll do together:
As the functional leader for the team – you are the center of excellence on trading. Provide QA on campaigns across the team, provide support on optimizations and be the manager of trading best practices across all platforms and brands.
What you're day looks like:
· Lead, manage and improve campaign activation best practices and standards
· Develop and improve campaign optimization guidelines in support other traders on the team
· Drive campaign QA process to achieve excellence in execution across the portfolio
· Lead implementation of creative and tags in any/all DSP partners (Adobe/DV360)
· Manage day-to-day flow of programmatic inventory including pacing, performance, and troubleshooting in the open exchange, on YouTube, and with PMPs
· Responsible for compiling and presenting reporting data to brand partners/internal clients at a regular cadence
· Create Excel workbooks to help organize our campaign performance data into actionable insights
· Work directly with core trafficker on ops and campaign implementation (ex. ad-serving, trafficking, billing) across all aspects of programmatic media
· Will be responsible for managing implementation & QA across campaigns (inclusive of any third party tags such as Google Analytics, DMP tags, attribution tags etc.)
· Supports team by actively managing delivery/pacing across all aspects of programmatic media.
· Own trading in multiple programmatic consoles with an understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.)
· Responsible for ensuring campaigns launch on time across all tactics and partners
· Takes ownership of deliverables, manages campaigns independently, and effectively prioritizes to deliver strong results
· Regularly assesses current processes and provides solutions to improve efficiency through process optimization
· Demonstrates problem solving ability.
· Escalates and provides solutions for client difficulties appropriately
What you'll need:
· Bachelor’s degree required with 4+ years experience
· Desired in-console experience with programmatic display & video, mobile advertising and/or paid digital media, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience managing campaigns in Google DV360 and/or Adobe Advertising and/or Trade Desk (required)
- Past experience managing campaigns in the following platforms: Google Adwords, Google Search, Amazon AAP DSP & Search, Social (Facebook, Snap, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram) (preferred but not required)
· Experience with DCM, Innovid, MOAT, IAS and other 3rd party tracking solutions wanted
· Strong competency in Excel including vLookup & Pivot Tables
· Understanding across multiple buying platforms/DSPs
· Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
· Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills