Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Job Title Senior Manager- Business Intelligence
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Reports To: AVP- Sales Analytics
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach. Our brands portfolio includes brands such as L’Oréal Professionnel, Kerastase, Redken, Matrix, and Pureology.
What You Will Do:
The Senior Manager of Business Intelligence supports multiple functional areas by analyzing and managing data quality, sales reporting, business metrics, and market performance. This role requires experience leading cross-functional projects and the ability to work closely with Senior Management to clarify and interpret both broad and granular data.
• Create and manage reporting and analysis of commercial sales data for all levels of the organization
• Work cross-functionally with Sales and Operations teams to deliver business-building objectives
• Interface with Sales, Marketing and Demand Planning teams to dimension key product launches, promotions, and events including target audience and full potential analysis
• Communicate with Senior leaders analyzes and insights to help PPD maintain a competitive advantage.
• Evaluate sales achievement and assist in the review and analysis of territory performance.
• Determine and identify market potential and market degradation; provide Senior Management with alerts and recommendations.
• Provide training to Sales and Marketing teams on new, enhanced, and existing reporting tools.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by management including BI cube maintenance/development.
What We Are Looking For:
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.