Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto:
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Job Title: Sr Manager, LDB Category Development
Division: L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty
Location: Hudson Yards, New York
Reports To: AVP, Category Development
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brands portfolio includes CeraVe, La Roche-Posay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals and skinbetter science offering a range of skincare and haircare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
What You Will Do:
The Sr. Manager of Category Development, under the guidance of AVP, Category Development is responsible for leading identified categories for the DSC category team to leverage shopper insights and category analysis to establish strategies and enhance the shopping experience to accelerate the growth of dermatological skincare and our brands. Develop and execute the dermatological skincare category across all channels and touchpoints.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead the strategic vision and development of identified categories.
• Build and maintain true understanding of market trends and omni-channel category insights
• Partner with DSC Sales team and Retailers in developing strategic account objectives and executional plans
• Be the insights expert, ensure usage of all category and shopper tools, such as Nielsen, NielsenIQ, Market360, Retailer loyalty systems and external market research (ex. Kantar, Kline, Mintel).s
• Attend high-level customer engagement meetings in partnership with sales to present LDB as category expert and thought leader
• Lead development of holistic solutions that advance all pillars of traditional category management (space & assortment, category insights, in-store merchandising, etc.), and works through team to implement across our retail customer base
• Exhibit constant sense of curiosity, highly motivated to gain insight/understanding of business and proactively comes up with opportunities/recommendations to move the business forward.
• Consistently aspires to bring additional sophistication, improvement & efficiency to the analysis of the DSC business.
• Oversee the development and distribution of standard reporting.
• Requires a national perspective of the consumer-packaged goods and beauty industry as well as experience in the mass retail environment
• Requires strategic thinking skills, creative and original in terms of new or improved methods, procedures or ideas regarding processes. Responsible for all assigned projects and objectives; works in collaboration with all internal departments and Field Sales.
• Performance based on meeting the organization’s objectives and schedules. Ability to handle multiple projects at one time and meet required deadlines.
• Contact with Field sales and direct account interaction as well as marketing managers, sales operations managers and other related functions and departments within New York. This position will provide contact and interaction with senior leadership.
• Collaborate with a diverse team in multiple off-site locations; Can manage client relationships to maximize our business investments; Shows strong ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize team efforts; Must think strategically and work independently while collaborating with team and supervisor
What We Are Looking For:
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.