Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
The Global (Senior) Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and driving marketing strategies with the AVP to meet Global growth objectives. Creates best-in-class global brand plans to increase brand elevation, product awareness and reach customers through new and innovative methods across product lines and mediums. Blend of creative and analytical skills is a must.
Manage New Product Development:
• Oversee a designated fragrance portfolio.
• Responsible for project from ideation to execution – inclusive of (insights, olfactive direction, packaging design, artwork, launch strategy) and partnership with Market Teams to ensure comprehensive and on-time 360 launch.
• Oversee concept development: incorporation of consumer and brand insights to create meaningful and innovative product positioning, in alignment with business needs and brand equity.
• Oversee product development process, including formula approvals.
• Ensure the overall feasibility and profitability of projects through cost of goods management.
• Create vision for product packaging and work with creative on package development. Oversee artwork process including reviewing and approving all mechanicals.
• Assist with conducting market / consumer analyses to provide insights on category and product challenges, risks, and opportunities.
Manage Global Marketing Activations:
Work with cross-functional teams and Ralph Lauren fashion to:
• Brief and create integrated consumer launch plans including hero assets, POS displays, social assets, PDP copy, social activations, educational videos and more.
• Ensure content meets the Brand DNA.
• Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 1-3 years of industry-related marketing work experience (beauty or consumer package goods)
• 3 – 5 years years of Marketing experience of which preferably 2 years are product development experience
• Meticulous attention to detail, strong prioritization and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with team-oriented managerial skills; manages complexity with reasoning from multiple perspectives and makes decisions
• Previous development and/or launch management skills a plus
• Strong appreciation for our business / affirmative sensitivity to the fragrance métier; understands beauty
• Strong appreciation for our fashion and affinity to the Ralph Lauren brand
• Proactive, ability to self-manage projects, ability to overcome obstacles independently.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially PowerPoint.
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills (written and oral).
• Demonstrates L’Oréal Competencies: Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Achiever, and Innovator.