Función del empleo: Others
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United States
Senior Manager/ Manager - Education, Ulta
SECTION 1: REPORTING
Job Title: Senior Manager/ Manager of Education – Ulta
Job Grade: Manager
Supervisor: AVP, Redken Field Education
Advisor: VP of PPD ULTA
Location: Chicago, IL
SECTION 2: JOB SUMMARY
The Senior Manager/ Manager of Education for Ulta will be responsible for training, developing managing, leading and inspiring the Ulta Salon & Retail Team – most notably of Ulta Education & Training team but also Ulta Salon leadership- on a weekly basis, to insure that they receive specific Brand Product knowledge, methodologies and necessary technical skills to excel the overall business.
This position will report to the AVP Field Education, to develop strong relationships and connections to influence the Ulta Sr. Management and Education Management Teams, to drive sales, grow the people and programs to service the business.
The Senior Manager/ Manager of Education will implement brand directed educational programs (where applicable) and will lead the business development education strategy for Ulta. This position will collaborate with the Brand EEM to successfully execute all programs, events and seminars within the budget guidelines, and will collaborate with the Sales Account Director to manage Ulta education budget.
SECTION 3: JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum 5 years of Education Management Experience
Ability to travel (70%)
Exceptional Facilitation / Presentation Skills
Exceptional Written and Oral Communication Skills
Strong Computer Skills
Strong Digital and Social Channel Platform
Exceptional Follow-Thru Skills
Strong Cosmetology Technical Skills to Implement Education
Proven Ability to Work Cross Functionally with Sales and Marketing across all PPD Brands
Proven Time Management Skills
SECTION 4: JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
1. This position requires a highly developed skill set in judgment and decision making and will require intermittent supervision.
SECTION 5: FINANCIAL SCOPE
1. Annual Budget Responsibility: $1.8M
2. Annual Revenue Responsibility: $
SECTION 6: ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
SECTION 7: KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
TASKS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
% OF TIME SPENT. TOTAL SHOULD = 100%
| || |
| || |
| || |
SECTION 8: REQUIRED LUSA COMPETENCIES:
Briefly describe 5-8 primary competencies that are core requirements for this position, in order of importance. Different from job responsibilities, these are “soft skills” that are required for success. Please refer to the L’Oreal USA MAP competencies. Examples include managing complexity, interacts effectively, innovates, etc.
1. Acts and Leads with Human Sensitivity: demonstrates respect and focuses on development of direct reports. Enriches team dynamics through management and professional development.
2. Manages Complexity: manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with a focus on prioritization and quality. Forward thinking and problem solving.
3. Achieves Results with Integrity: demonstrates engagement and availability, stays proactive, focuses on results and delivers results respecting the L’Oreal Code of Ethics. Performs tasks with high level of detail. Ability to come up with innovative solutions.
4. Interacts Effectively: communicates clearly and adapts to the audience, systematically shares information, builds effective networks and works diligently with cross-functional teams.
5. Innovates: shows curiosity to grow and develop. Derives creative solutions to generate business value.