Función del empleo: Quality
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Localización: Manchester, PA
JOB TITLE: Network Quality Assurance Sr. Manager/Director
REPORTS TO: AVP Distribution Center Operations
DEPARTMENT: Integrated Supply Chain
LOCATION: SalonCentric East Manchester Distribution Center (PA)
Position Overview: The Network Quality Manager guarantees the quality of our products, parcels, and orders distributed under the SalonCentric distribution and fulfillment centers specifications. The Manager seeks efficiency in his/her domain to implement quality as a pillar of operational excellence with continuous improvement and constant innovation with regard for safety within our quality system.
- Guarantee the quality conformity of operations and drive End to End (E2E) quality with a focus on customer needs including inbound and storage processes, conversion & packing operations, orders & parcels preparation and shipping, and handling of product returns.
- Analyze customer/consumer complaints in conjunction with customer care across all channels to improve errors and damages to our final customers.
- Support site Quality/Inventory managers and Fulfillment Center resources in process improvement initiatives
- Communicate results and enhancements of continuous improvement process, risk analysis, change management related to each business channel.
- Facilitate the collection of quality metrics to support customer, financial and corporate scorecards and report KPIs according to the defined schedule and ensuring quality of data.
- Lead the implementation and maintain the traceability of finished goods and ensure the quality status of products.
- Lead and coordinate quality action plans to comply with our Distribution Quality System (SQD)
- Ensure knowledge and application of the SQD at the site, at suppliers' and subcontractors', through trainings, communication, audits and distribution of documents.
- Ensures the (local) regulatory compliance of the products are upheld.
- Enforce established rules for the execution of physical movements of pallets of products pending quality inspection (or blocked for quality reasons), the change in stock quality status, and define and validate authorization approval levels.
Key Qualifications + Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5+ years
- Prior quality experience with physical distribution and 3PL partners managing to contract KPIs.
- Worked with multiple, cross-functional business area managers and stakeholders and influenced resolution of conflicting objectives.
- Has been in key leadership role in successfully delivering business process and system solutions.
- Proven ability to influence people.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills to devise solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent communication skills; Able to effectively present complex solutions to technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organization, across multiple cultures/geographies
- Collaborative and effective at building consensus across the organization
- Highly organized
◄ Volver a lista de empleos