The location for this position will be flexible between NJ and NY and this is a hybrid position that will require 3 days a week in office and 2 days a week will be remote.
As the Sourcing Media/CRM Sr. Manager, you will responsible to develop, provide and implement sourcing strategies, manage supplier relationships, practicing formalized sourcing best practices and abiding by standards and procedures. You will be also responsible for identifying and implementing cost savings initiatives while improving the quality of L’Oréal’s supplier base and optimizing performance across L’Oreal USA.
In this position you will work in close partnership with the US Sourcing, US Business Partners, CDMO Media & CRM teams as well as L’Oreal USA brand teams to support key media (digital and non-digital media) initiatives. You will report directly into the AVP Sourcing – Media Services.
This role provides the opportunity to enhance and develop invaluable business skills through training, networking and on-the-job experience. You will have the opportunity to be part of a new and exciting area that is changing every day – working on existing and emerging areas of marketing and advertising services and technologies – while ensuring L’Oréal’s values and processes.
- Support implementation of WW (World Wide) + US Media/CRMI Strategy to the L’Oreal USA Business
- Prepare purchasing projects and define objectives, resources, timelines scope, and supplier selection criteria
- Consolidate & Manage L’Oreal USA Spend, Investments & Initiatives
- Identify NA Stakeholders needs, market trends & innovations
- Co-own the L’Oreal USA Media + CRM AOR relationships with internal stakeholders
- Onboard Local Agencies and Consolidate NA evaluation / KPIs
- Benchmark with best in class on the local market
- Manage project-based media deals and contracts
- Serve as day-to-day contact for marketing teams and support them on their key projects
- Identify YoY initiatives (savings, process, etc.) and develop a roadmap for implementation
- Support key initiatives through research, information gathering and strategic development. Provide regular spend reports across media categories and work with Sourcing Teams and worldwide category teams to gather input on needs and priorities plus identify opportunities
Your Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economy, Engineering, Data Analytics, Marketing, Media category expertise or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years preferably within a Sourcing/Procurement team with experience in strategic sourcing and category management or at Media/CRM/Digital Agency.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Autonomous with high level of drive and energy
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Team player and a self-starter; curious and Out of the box thinking;
- Experience in Marketing or Media Procurement – As a plus
- Ability to develop a strategic Point of View on existing or social media e-commerce, emerging platforms – As a plus
- Understanding of the media agency and ad tech ecosystem (Ad Serving, Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Supply Side Platforms (SSPs) – As a plus
- Understanding of CRM technical ecosystem and tactical implementation with Business Service Providers – As a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.