Función Laboral: Investigación
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
L’Oréal, the world leader in cosmetics, is synonymous with beauty, innovation and scientific excellence in more than 130 countries. As the leader in the beauty industry, our success is a direct result of our unequaled employees. L’Oréal is always looking for talented and ambitious minds to help build our beauty into something even better. Leadership also means innovation and quality. We offer the most technologically advanced products to our customers and a portfolio of brands in every product category. L’Oréal USA fully encompasses all aspects of beauty for everyone, everywhere.
I. MAJOR FUNCTION
Responsible for project/portfolio management & technical support of internal & external collaboration projects in the area of skin & hair regeneration. This will include both support with monitoring on-going external collaboration projects and also develop new projects leveraging internal and external experimental capabilities. This role will require frequent presentations to internal stakeholders to share proposals, results and recommendations.
The Senior Scientist II will additionally carry out technology scouting of opportunities which will address key strategic challenges for the future of beauty related to skin & hair. These will include both start-up technologies as well as academic technologies. Additionally, technology triage of identified technologies based on strong alignment with internal prioritized needs and technical value proposition will need to be carried out. Key deliverable is expected to be a steady pipeline of new opportunities, collaborations and materials to the L’Oréal innovation pipeline.
II. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Ph.D. in one or more of the following areas: biochemistry, organic or medicinal chemistry, chemical biology, molecular biology or stem cell biology.
• 3-5+ years post-graduate experience working in areas related to skin &/or hair regeneration, dermatology, wound healing, skin and/or hair biology and relevant biological pathways. Pharmaceutical or biotech experience preferred.
• Intermediate knowledge of product innovation and development processes
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills.
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, networking and computer skills.
• Multi-lingual skills desirable
• Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis