Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Sr. Staff/Staff Accountant (Manufacturing)
- Will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Accounting function for the Manufacturing group
- Prepares account analysis, roll forwards and other analysis required for the close and the reporting of financial results for the specific plants they are supporting
- Assists in month end closing
- Journal entry preparation
- General Ledger balance sheet account analysis
- Prepare and issue various month end reports
- Assistance of periodic PwC and internal audits
- Assist with the of acquisitions
- Special projects as assigned
- BA / BS in Accounting Preferred or commensurate experience
- 3-5 years of related work experience required (manufacturing experience is a plus)
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must have knowledge of ancillary financial applications / systems (FLEXNET, RTIC, REGEFI, Etc.)
- SAP - Fusion or WISE experience required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must have a strong understanding of manufacturing financial and operational controls
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo