NYX Professional Makeup Stock Coordinator (PT)
ABOUT NYX Professional Makeup
NYX Cosmetics, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
The Stock Coordinator is responsible for merchandise control and shipment processing.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Organizing and maintaining stock
- Unload incoming shipments and prepare merchandise
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
- Knowledgeable in all merchandise categories and able to make appropriate suggestions to the customers
- Regularly communicates with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to keep informed on all sales, promotions, and events in addition to elevating any stock/inventory concerns
- Complies with all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Assist in the maintenance of the store to ensure cleanliness and organization at all times. This includes all operational needs
- Maintains open and flexible availability to accommodate store needs
- Stocks and organizes merchandise as necessary
- Assist in the execution of merchandise calendar, sales promotions, and events as necessary
- Performs all duties of an associate and as directed by supervisor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Cosmetic experience and clientele experience a plus, passion for beauty a must!
- Excellent client service, communication and organization skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.