Función del empleo: Administrative & Assistantship
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Croatia - Zagreb
Do you want to become our intern star?
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Join us and apply for :
Student assistant in Marketing & Sales (m/f)
Based in Zagreb
We're looking for an intern who would participate in various sales and marketing tasks within one of L'Oreal's division!
Your impact in this role:
Your job mission:
At L'Oreal, the junior talent of today are the future business leaders of tomorrow. With us you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams. At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you're the leader of that project - no matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
Our ideal candidate:
· Is preferably in his/her final years of studies and is able to work full time
· Preferably has done internships in sales or marketing
· Shows interest and knowledge in field of sales and marketing
· Is passionate, business driven & analytical researcher
· Is eager to learn and able to switch between operational and creative tasks
· Is able to clearly convey the message in communication with various internal & external stakeholders
· Has great planning , analytical and follow up skills
· Is not afraid to innovate and challenge his/her ways of working
· is native Croatian speaker & speaks English fluently
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
Amazing internship experience and support from our experts.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English
latest by 10th of February 2019!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.