Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for as a Subcontracting Graduate for the next 12 months.
As a Subcontracting Graduate you have a central role in our Supply Chain team supporting the inbound flow of goods by leading and maintaining the copacking process. You will coordinate the activities for all relevant actors and be an important part of the subcontracting activities.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Coordinate the production plan of for specific co-packers including the delivery of components to the co-packers production site.
- Prioritize production in case of bottlenecks
- Secure return of production in line with customer demands
- Communicate the production plan to the co-packers and follow its execution.
- Communicate progress of productions with internal stakeholders
- Secure correct stock levels of all materials as part of our monthly stock reconciliation
- Assist colleagues by handling more advanced productions and eventually take full responsibility
- Ship the needed products from warehouse to co-packers production site
- Prioritize the productions directly with the co-packer
- Follow up productions of previous days to ensure that they have been Good Received.
- Cleanup of packing material and finished goods after each production to secure a clean stock level
- Execute stock comparisons between warehouse and production sites to identify and analyse discrepancies
- Ad hoc problem solving
- You have graduated from your Master’s within Supply Chain or Engineering no longer than one year ago (it is actually compulsory).
- You are fluent in one of the Nordic languages and English both written and spoken
- You are multi-tasking and used to keep a birds-eye overview while still being able to pay attention to details.
- You have a problem solving approach and are able to solve ad-hoc problems.
- You are an advanced user of Excel
- Ideally you have experience with SAP or are willing to learn how the systems are used.
- You have high energy and are able to handle tasks simultaneously in a dynamic work environment.
- You have good communication skills and are able to communicate to a diverse group (warehouse/planning/customer service)
We are looking for our Subcontracting Graduate to start October 1st. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employes 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.