Under the supervision of the Regional Business & Operations Planning Manager, you will collaborate with different departments (Central Demand Planning, International Marketing and Finance, Affiliates Supply Chain, Affiliates Marketing and Finance, Corporate Business Intelligence, IT) to conduct data models and Business Intelligence Solutions to improve our Business Unit activity.
In this role, you should have an advanced analytical & digital mindset with a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential.
The position is based out of the NYX Professional Make up office in El Segundo, CA.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Design, maintain and enhance Business Intelligence (BI) & Key Performance Indicators reporting (Forecast Accuracy, Sales Evolution compared to Financial Trend, Service Rate follow up, Inventory, Stock Equations, Sales & Finance performance) and suggest enhancements of performance and capacity.
- Ensure Data consistency of inputs from different platforms to allow the Forecasting Tool to run smoothly (Data alignment reports to build and track).
- Design, Develop, test and implement Performance Indicator dashboards to help Demand Planning Team in the Forecasting monthly process and facilitate decision taking
- Manage upgrades, modifications, maintenance and troubleshooting of BI and reporting solutions.
- BSc/BA in Supply Chain, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field
- Experience as a supply chain analyst, Demand Planner, BI analyst, Logistics coordinator or similar role
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Advanced analytical skills, MS office and databases/systems knowledge ( Excel, VBA, PowerBI) with business acumen
- Problem-solving attitude and resilience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
About The Company
NYX Cosmetics, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.